Search This Blog

Thursday, 15 February 2018

Angam's Week 4 Reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:               Week:

Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)




This week I am proud of my Reading Hopscotch because I added detail in my sentences. I am also proud of my reading hopscotch because I completed my word challenge in detail because the challenge was to come up with 20 things that you need to take camping and I came up with 51 ideas.
This week was my first session of music, it was...
This weekjat music we were starting our music reading booklet and learning how to play the song havana on ukulele.  I enjoyed the session because we got a lot of challenges that we had to work on throughout the session
What challenged me over the last week and why?
The writing challenged me this week because before I didn't attend the planning workshop I had completely no idea how to start a letter and where to start it from.  Writing also challenged me because I was writing a letter to Mr Hipkins the Ministry of Education I had to remember to keep it formal all throughout the letter
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to
overcome them in the future?

I  overcame this challenge by attending the workshop that was running on how to plan out a letter.  I can overcome this in the future by asking my peers and teachers for guidance on how to make my writing better or if I need any help I can also ask my peers and teachers for help.

What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal for next week is to keep a small timetable to help me get through the tasks still using my time wisely and trying to keep my presentations always up to a high standard.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...
I achieved this by always listening and following instructions of the teacher and making sure that I keep all distractions and temptation away from me and if there are any around I move away so that I don't get tempted

No comments:

Post a Comment