Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 1 and 2
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
| I am proud of my Instagram writing post. Savaging down the calm beach, I gaze out o the glistening waves as the tide goes out exotic seashells catch my sight. I ma proud of this because I added a lot of adjectives and still kept my post short. |
What challenged me over last two weeks?
|
| The Instagram post challenged me and the maths think tank activity challenged me. The Instagram post challenged me because I had to make sure that it was in the word limit of 20 words and had two strong adjectives in my writng. |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
|
| I overcame this challenge by asking my peers for some ideas and writing down a few of my ideas and joining the parts from each sentence together to make a better sentence |
What is my personal goal for next week?
|
| I want to focus on my reading for my homework next week making sure that I schedule a time when I am going to sit down and read with out any disturbances. |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
|
| I achieved it my greeting my friends when I see the in the morning and greeting my teachers as well. I also greeted people by smiling without using words. |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Angam's Week 1 and 2 Reflection
Labels:
2018,
Mrs Hunter,
Reflections,
Term 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment