Who is in my family/whanau?
My family consists my brother Angad Vraich who is 15 years old and attends the school Christs Collage. I also have my mum Prabhjot Vraich who is a house wife, and my Dad who is and audiologist which is an ear doctor.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
In my own time I enjoy to making crafts and baking with my mum. I also like to be outdoors and travel with my family. I like to go on picnics and camping trips with my family as well.
What do you like to do at school?
My favorite subject at school is mathematics because it is challenging and you have to try and complete the challenge. I also like reading because you get engrossed and basically you transfer to a whole other world full of fantasy.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I think sometimes maybe sitting by myself or away from people that I will get tempted to talk to will help me focus on my learning and learn better and have a better understanding of what I am doing.
What helps you learn?
Sometimes sitting by myself or taking some small notes helps me concentrate in my work and helps me have a better understanding towards what I am learning
What stops you learning?
People talking around me stops because I get tempted to join in the conversation as well which gets me off track and the sometimes I don't complete my work
Who are my friends at school?
Aliyah, Estelle, Paige, Brooklyn, Aiyana, Georgia, ...... (and lots more)
Aliyah, Estelle, Paige, Brooklyn, Aiyana, Georgia, ...... (and lots more)
What was the best part of the holidays?
Went up to Auckland for my Aunty and Uncles 25th Wedding anniversary. There were relatives from all over the world. Full packed house. I met family members for the first time.
Went up to Auckland for my Aunty and Uncles 25th Wedding anniversary. There were relatives from all over the world. Full packed house. I met family members for the first time.
Angam, I look forward to helping you with your literacy and developing your reading and writing skills.
ReplyDelete