Example of this: 6.4 - 7.2 = -0.6
How to complete integers questions: There are certain rules to complete questions and I have knowledge about this to an extent.
Rules:
- Adding unlike signs
- Adding like signs
- Subtraction of signed numbers
- Multiplying and dividing negatives
Photo evidence of a sheet I completed.

Personal Reflection:
Something I think I did well with when completing this goal was that I took in all the information about the rules, and can now apply knowledge about those rule to complete certain activities.
Another positive I felt was that when I was achieving this goal was that I asked questions when needed and now can complete question without needed to go and look in my previous pages of my book.
Something I want to get better at is knowing what rule I am using immediately.
Angam, you are able to add and subtract simple integers. Make sure you familiarise yourself with the rules, especially subtraction of integers.
ReplyDelete