Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 June 2018

Writing Sample-Persuasive Speech





Something I think I did well with when I was writing my speech is that I remained on a single topic for all of the different paragraphs.
Something I think I did well with when I was presenting my speech was that I spoke loud and clear so that my classmates could hear me.
Next time I would like to improve on using props and more body language so that I can interact with my peers better.

Buddy Mark

Teacher Mark

2 comments:

  1. Angam, I like the way you have started with a strong introduction and used evidence within your paragraphs to create specific and strong points. Your next step is to develop the way you link your paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed listening to your speech Angam. You had organised your ideas really well and you had evidence to back them up.
    You are a confident, natural speaker.

    ReplyDelete