I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Angam, it was great seeing you take on a leadership role and helping to teach your friends how to play the songs on the guitar this term. I agree that the guitar is a good instrument to learn to play because you are not limited to one genre of music. Have you ever thought about learning to play some classical guitar music? I think it would be a good challenge for you to have a go sometime, let me know if you are interested and we can organize a lesson.
Angam, it was great seeing you take on a leadership role and helping to teach your friends how to play the songs on the guitar this term. I agree that the guitar is a good instrument to learn to play because you are not limited to one genre of music. Have you ever thought about learning to play some classical guitar music? I think it would be a good challenge for you to have a go sometime, let me know if you are interested and we can organize a lesson.
ReplyDelete