This week we got back to school from the holidays and saw there was a crime scene in Tiwai in our Creative Cave. We had first discovered it when some students came early to school and saw police caution tape in our classroom. When we had the chance to investigate later that day and discovered that Miss Turner's fish tank was stolen. Many pieces of evidence were left behind, some of the major ones that caught my eye were an unknown note, small particals of the fish tank alongside shattered glass, Muddy foot, and hand prints, and a high vest. There were two unknown notes in the crime scene. One stated "Ha ha, payback for annoying me", this piece of writing was written very fine and spider like, and after further investigating into this I found out this person is very shy, intelligent, and always thought before taking action. The other note however was unfinished and the letters "REA" written capitals, this note was written with blue paint on an A3 piece of paper. The footprints, and hand prints were on the walls and carpet created from mud. I think that the criminal must have leaned for some support. The fish tank was gone but left behind were some miniature stones from the fish tank and alongside that was some shattered glass. The high vest, was a size small and was a neon orange color with some sliver stripes on it.
The list of suspects are all of the staff members who used their alarm code over the school holidays, but I suspect Miss Lamond. some of the reasons I suspect her include, her handwriting being similar to the notes. I also found out that she wars a size small and her vest is orange with silver stripes, and as you all know the unknown note stated " Ha ha payback for annoying me", and earlier this year at camp when we were creating plays, Miss Turner and Miss Lamond went together and Miss Turner spat on Miss Lamond. I enjoyed doing this investigate because this was really different to our normal inquiry topics, and also included some of the things being done physically instead of sitting down and writing. I also enjoyed this topic because it was challenging and you got so engrossed into it you didn't want to stop. Next week my group and I will be investigating Miss Rust to eliminate her from her from our suspect list.
| The pieces of evidence that were left at the crime scene. |
| Analyzing our own finger prints. |
I look forward to seeing your investigation unfold with your Crime Scene group. I wonder who done it?
ReplyDelete