Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 May 2018

Forensic Writing

Date: 30th April 2018
Time: 1:36pm
Location: Kaiapoi North School
Name: Detective Angam
Crime that was committed: A fish tank was stolen

I Angam Vraich, a nation forensic detective am reporting to you through this letter, of the alarming crime scene that took place at Kaiapoi North School in the senior block, in the creative cave.  This crime scene was first witnessed by some year 7 and 8 students on the morning of 30th of April 2018.  Bewildered the students rushed to their teacher, who then contacted me, for an inspection. Entering the crime scene my eye's were drawn to the unknown notes, slowly meeting the stolen fish tank that the year 7 and 8 students had informed me about.  Many pieces of evidence were left behind leaving me to track down the criminal.

Evidence:
My eyes meeting the unknown letter I saw it stated. "Ha ha payback for annoying me" it was written very fine and spider like in black vivid. I was optimistic that I would find the pen that it was written with, but my assumption was incorrect.  Analyzing the handwriting I discovered that this person is very shy,intelligent, and always thought before taking action, and if you are wondering "yes" I did take a picture of the this evidence at the end of the letter, for you to see along with pictures of all the other pieces of evidence.

The stolen fish tank had left a sense of trauma throughout the class especially Miss Turner. She is one of the teachers there, and the owner of the fish tank.  The class was as quiet as death.  The fish tank was obliviously gone, but left behind were some sections of the fish tank. There were a group of miniature stones, alongside shattered glass. I assumed the shattered glass was from the fish tank, but at the same time my detective brain was questioning me whether the criminal could have taken the stones out of the fish tank and had left shattered glass behind to confuse me.

The ongoing pieces of evidence were quite narrow when  found a major piece of evidence. Hand and foot prints. I was as happy as Neil Armstrong when he first stepped on the moon. Analyzing the hand prints left on the wall beside the exit.  I had thought that the unknown criminal must have leaned for support when entering or exiting.  Looking back at the last two pieces of evidence I saw fingerprints on the cupboard above where the fish tank was stolen. again the criminal must have leaned for stability.  I have sent my team of experts the finger prints and left it for them to track down.

After returning fro the crime scene and doing a lot of research. I have made a list of the people that used their alarm code over the holidays, and from further investigating I suspect Miss Lamond. As Miss Lamond's Hat was left is the crime scene. I have also collected data from students there that she wears an orange vest , and is a size small. Which was also a piece of evidence.Miss Lamond 's hand writing is similar to that the note left at the crime scene.  This brings me to the final reason why I suspect her. After collecting more data from the children I found out that Miss Lamond was spat on earlier this year at camp and as you already know from the letter it stated. " Ha ha payback fro annoying me".  That brings me to the end of my letter, please do have a look at the photos and report me if any more crimes occurred around this area.


1 comment:

  1. Great range of evidence here Angam, I am starting to believe it was Miss Lamond.

    ReplyDelete