I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Angam, you have worked hard to understand some of concepts we've covered in algebra. It can be confusing when we introduce symbols or letters into equations! It's important you always follow the rules of BEDMAS as this has a huge affect on your answers. Ka pai on your growth mindset and keep practising!
Angam, you have worked hard to understand some of concepts we've covered in algebra. It can be confusing when we introduce symbols or letters into equations! It's important you always follow the rules of BEDMAS as this has a huge affect on your answers. Ka pai on your growth mindset and keep practising!
ReplyDelete