I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Angam, your final product is something you should be super proud of. You and your group worked so hard to produce this high quality outcome. I am very proud of the three of you and the result. You worked so hard together, listening to each others ideas and taking risks. Well done Angam, what an achievement.
Angam, your final product is something you should be super proud of. You and your group worked so hard to produce this high quality outcome.
ReplyDeleteI am very proud of the three of you and the result. You worked so hard together, listening to each others ideas and taking risks. Well done Angam, what an achievement.